Agile Product Owner
An Agile Product Owner is required for a contract position located in Southborough, MA
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends Requirements and Qualifications
- 10+ years of working experience as a Product Owner
- Intermediate technical skills including an understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, Creative thinker with a vision.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and communicate well with others, both verbally and in writing. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
- Technical and functional understanding of supported applications and business processes.
- Ability to present technical concepts in business terms when eliciting, validating and prioritizing requirements
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work well in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or computer related field
- 6+ months