Active Secret Clearance required
Must live in the DC/MD/VA area
Our client is launching a new Application Performance Management business to help Federal customers gain better insight into their mission critical software applications. We are searching for a passionate energetic Technical Consultant to join our elite Enterprise Applications Practice. This individual will work directly with Federal customers helping them design, architect, and implement AppDynamics solutions.
Also, they will be an integral part of a fast-growing Consulting Services team, providing technical execution, leadership, and best practices to Federal customers.
- Support and lead customer-facing services engagements that are not only revenue generating, but serve as the backbone of our overall Enterprise Applications strategy
- Analyze customer requirements and implement AppDynamics software to meet performance requirements
- Works closely with our client’ s presales technical team, as well as the AppDynamics technical team, and customer to ensure that AppDynamics components are successfully implemented.
- Translates user requirements, and architecture into technical implementation plan
- Focuses on the successful implementation of AppDynamics and the future expansion of the platform within the customer’ s environment
- Successfully moves the customer into production
- Production rollout success includes technical migration into the production environment, production testing, transition to support including any open defects or RFEs, and project closeout activities
- Provides on time, accurate and realistic status reports or input to status reports using standard templates
- Manages and delivers assigned responsibilities within scope and budget;
- Builds and shares experience-based collateral directly with peers and via the relevant shared resources
- 5+ Relevant Years Technical IT experience
- 3+ years Federal Technical IT experience (nice to have but not required)
- 3+ years’ experience with Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, or other programming model
- Strong understanding of application platforms, including network, database, runtime, application, and user interface
- Strong understanding of Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis
- Firsthand experience implementing or deploying applications into a production environment
- Quick Learner – Able to build skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
- Consulting or Professional Services experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
- Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team
- Must have an active Secret clearance