South Portland, ME
Application Developer (Mid and Sr. level openings)
Location: South Portland, ME (04106)
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Sr. Application Developer who will build, maintain, and support a complex fabric of applications and middleware consisting of dynamic data-driven web sites, task automation services, a variety of data stores, and reporting services. They will also leverage available APIs offered by our LOS platform, Encompass360, and those exposed by third-party cloud platforms we partner with to produce seamless integrations. This will require working closely with team members and stakeholders to produce functionality to support the client's vision.
· Proficient with Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.Net, MVC) - 5-7 years
· SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services, preferably with SSIS/SSAS experience
· Functional knowledge of design patterns for relational and warehouse data environments
· Functional knowledge or design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
· Experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
· Strong analytical and programming skills
· Team focused with excellent communication skills
· Able to manage multiple parallel projects
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Integrating data from various services and databases.
· Database (relational and warehouse) design and data analysis.
· Design, develop and test internal systems to solve business problems
· Work closely with analysts, designers, and stakeholders
· Train users in new systems and integrations
· Create and maintain system documentation