Wilkes Barre, PA
- Applications Programmer is required for a 6 Month contract to hire position.
- Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents mainframe-resident and client/server applications programs.
- Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related computer programming experience.
- Technologies: Java, Websphere, Eclipse.
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.