Associate Project Manager (Project Coordinator)
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Associate Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager needed for a 6 Month+ Contract role in Ft Lauderdale, FL.
- Schedule, attend, and lead meetings while tracking and assigning action items.
- Create, organize and maintain project documentation - like work plans, tasks,
- meeting agendas and notes, deliverables etc. - and revise as needed to meet
- changing requirements.
- Continually facilitate the exchange of information between stakeholders and
- evangelize project goals and timeline.
- Help identify project problems, next steps and key stakeholders and work with
- the team to find and implement solutions.
- Provide suggestions to improve project processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on tasks, actions,
- priorities and timeline. Agile tracking systems include but are not limited to Jira,
- Confluence, G Suite, etc.)
- Assist in day to day task tracking and sprint planning for multiple teams.
- Hold stakeholders accountable for their deliverables.
- Must have some experience providing support for projects for a full product
- lifecycle - from inception to launch - including task planning and progress
- reporting. Internet, tech or media company preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be internet savvy and able to work in an
- · online, cloud, virtual environment throughout the day.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude with strong leadership skills who
- can be diplomatic when addressing difficult situations.
- Passion for and basic knowledge of interactive technology and platforms
- required. Experience working with web and mobile technologies and data tools
- (XML, HTML, mobile development, APIs, AWS) a plus.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- highly preferred. Certified ScrumMaster certification is a plus.
- Certified Project manager or currently pursuing Project Management Certification
Duration: 6 Month+ Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.