Azure Active Directory Admin
Newport Beach , CA
- Azure Active Directory Admin is required for a 6-month contract-to-hire in Newport Beach, CA.
- Responsible for the Administration, integration and configuration of Active Directory and enterprise identity federated (SAML, OAUTH) solutions that support authentication and secure disparate users and applications across internal and external security domains
- Designs and develops automated workflows by applying logical programming concepts and scripting (e.g. PowerShell and SMA workflows, SQL).
- Develops technical documentation including infrastructure design diagrams, deployment plans, schedules and strategies to complete assigned projects and initiatives.
- Researches, evaluates and provides recommendations that incorporate fresh perspectives on existing solutions, demonstrates an innovative mindset and supports a cloud-first strategy.
- Identifies and participates in process improvements for Wintel Server environments.
- 5 years of Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Operating Systems and related services ( DNS, DHCP, GPO’ s) technical experience.
- 5 years of Advanced Active Directory infrastructure technical experience – MCSE certification preferred. Experience configuring sites and services, troubleshooting authentication issues, domain upgrades, schema extensions in a complex, multi-forest, multi-domain, multi-location.
- 2 years of Enterprise Identity Federated (SAML, OAUTH) solutions such as Azure AD (AAD), OTKA, Auth0.
- Experience implementing Azure Identity Federation with third-party SaaS providers.
- AWS technical experience – AWS Solutions Architect & AWS SysOps Certification.
- Advanced Experience with developing PowerShell workflows and other scripting tools.
- AAD certification preferred.
- MCSE preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.