Business Analyst - Cashless/Digital Payments
Softworld's client is looking for a Business Analyst to start in a 6 month contract to hire role. This is a key, highly visible position that demonstrates integrity and accountability while representing the Cashless Payment Operations team in supporting client implementations, ensuring Cashless Operations functions and related third party roles are clearly defined, tested, and implemented. Priority responsibilities also include documenting cashless operations team’ s policy and procedures and advising clients on best practices for their internal cashless operations.
Position delivers exceptional customer service and builds successful relationships interacting with third party payment service providers and all business areas cross-functionally whose responsibilities are tied with cashless payments while promoting a customer-first environment. Reports directly to the Director, Cashless Operations.
Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance Management, Business or Information Technology) or equivalent experience.
• Experience supporting complex operations or programs that include end-to-end service delivery and support, with a focus on providing superior customer service and driving results.
• Demonstration of working effectively with a variety of groups across the organization including operations, client services, technology, sales, third party vendors, and management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven process. Demonstrated leadership skills, including decision-making and issue resolution.
• Experience with vendor management, payment processing contracts and ensuring SLA's are met.
• Strong Analytical, Critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present across all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
• Ability to travel domestically 25% .