Business Analyst Associate
Softworld's client is looking for a junior level Business Analyst for a 6 month contract in Framingham.
• Analyze user requirements.
• Prepare project-initialization documents and functional specifications.
• Provide quality assurance and testing.
• Address day to day systems concerns- including performance-consulting activities for both the users and systems group.
• Perform detailed research to clearly describe and document user requests.
• May require dealing with vendors and other outside contacts.
• Experience working on large scale projects required.
• Strong conceptual understanding of the systems development lifecycle, data processing, and structures analysis.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills • Strong analytical skills • Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years of related work experience