Job Title: Business Analyst
Top 3 Technical Skills (confirmed):
- Strong requirements gathering and requirements management experience
- Experience in Federal environments
- Experience creating Workflow/Process Diagrams
General Job Responsibilities
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders, facilitate stakeholder working groups and support the requirements planning, gathering and documentation in support of the IT system development efforts within our client’ s Software Engineering and Data Management organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and system users to document requirements, and develop related documentation (including Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Course of Action (CoA), System Implementation Packages (SIPs), Agile Epics and User Stories).
- Assist the client with retroactively developing system documentation for existing systems to satisfy audit/compliance requirements.
- Contribute to development of business and functional requirements, application test plan, test cases and evaluate test results to assist development or test staff.
- Provide meeting facilitation support (schedule and facilitate meetings, prepare agenda, send invitations, prepare project briefings, present to the stakeholders, document and distribute meeting minutes, and track actions).
- Contribute to varying tasks, performing duties associated with the functions below.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’ s Degree (BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Physical Science, or other technology)
- Must have a minimum of Secret Clearance
- 5 years of relevant Federal Government experience
- 5 years of strong writing
- 5 years of developing workflow diagrams
- 5 years of facilitating meetings with stakeholders are various levels
- 5 years writing technical requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis to include, but not limited to, Data Standardization, experience from requirements gathering to requirements management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using Agile development methodologies