- Softworld is seeking a Business Analyst for a 9+ month contract position in Cambridge, MA
- Will play a key role in defining and delivering highly visible projects. This role will write and execute test plans and perform data quality review and help ensure the requirements have been met
- Analyze, define and document requirements. Assist with the business case development analyze current state in terms of people, process and product.
- Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved future state. Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
- Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
- Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Proficient in Jaggaer Total Supplier Management, eProcurement, and other procurement modules.
- Business and technical writing skills will write and execute test plans and perform data quality review.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming.
- MBA and CBAP a plus. (not required)
- Process modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts.
- In some cases, design scenario-based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable.
Duration: 9+ Months