- Leads analysis and technical expertise for IT solutions on complex IT systems projects within area of expertise.
- Defines and establishes design all technical aspect on assigned projects.
- Using knowledge of business operations, explores and identifies possible solution needs based on defined business problems, and defines opportunities for improving related applications.
- Leads a team of technical solution specialists to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high-quality manner
- Defines solutions that are designed, developed and maintained in support of business.
- Performs analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements.
- Oversees the capture and assignment of user enhancement requests to support one or more solutions.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to detailed roadmap development of complex software or solution systems platforms working directly with the business and other IT groups
- Owns technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained as part of structured SDLC and ITIL business process
- Maintains up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills. Is considered a subject matter expert in the area of expertise.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 12 years of equivalent work experience
- 8 + years relevant experiences
- Experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Extensive experience implementing applications
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life sciences software or solutions
- Familiarity with regulated systems – high level understanding of computer systems validation