Herndon, VA | Contract
• Detailed interrogation of client needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements.
• Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change
• Being available to the team and participating in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
• Working with Agile practices and associated skills including user story writing.
• Interacting with internal and external customers.
• Developing and delivering supporting business processes.
• Create process flows and business flows by collaborating with the development and business teams
• Create system reference guides, training materials, and system and process diagrams
• Stay abreast of systems technology best practices and changing technologies to maintain domain expertise and make recommendations for enhancements or changes
• U.S. Citizenship
• Current DoD Secret with SSBI or Top Secret clearance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in requirements analysis with diverse client or project types.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in data analysis and strong working knowledge of SQL.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in group facilitation.
• Familiarity with use case preparation and a working knowledge of requirements management software is a plus.
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of self-motivation and direction
• Common office software skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Familiarity with Department of Defense personnel security issues is a plus
• Familiarity with JIRA Agile