Business Analyst (Compliance Control)
- Business Analyst is required for a 6-month+ contract position in Marlborough, MA.
- Working on the Enterprise DevSecOps team under the ‘ Continuous Compliance’ workstream.
- Analyzing the current process/future process to enable/automate compliance controls in the DevSecOps pipeline.
- Creating features/user stories that define the requirements around compliance controls and testing/validating the solution.
- Foot-in-the-door to extensions if good fit, possible conversion.
- Knowledgeable in the following industry standard elicitation techniques for requirements, including but not limited to: Process Flows, Data Flows, Functional and Non-Functional design specifications, Acceptance testing criteria, User Stories, Use Case Scenarios.
- Knowledgeable in Data Analysis and Data Mapping.
- Strong understanding of the objectives of SOX and PCI regulations and their application to software development.
- Experience providing sizing and estimates for delivering Integrations functional designs and mappings on assigned projects.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Jira, Confluence, manual and automated testing tools.
- Strong understanding of SDLC for DevSecOps, and recent experience working in Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.