Montgomery , AL 36112 US
Our client is seeking a motivated and highly qualified professional for an exciting opportunity to lead/manage/coordinate the development of business intelligence reports, visualizations, and dashboards. This individual will coordinate tasks such as requirements gathering, data integration, big data/data management tool exploitation, infrastructure gap analysis, all the while collaborating with key subject matter experts and providing updates to stakeholders.
This position will directly support the Headquarters Air Force Material Command (AFMC) within the Enterprise Integration Branch (A4NE), primarily at Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
This position requires that the candidates have a flexible work style, with the ability to adjust priorities, respond to short-turn requests, and yet maintain focus on project success. Preferred individual will be self-motivated, with a high energy level, and a proactive work ethic.
Candidate will lead multiple tasks to successfully deliver capabilities working through a wide range of challenges across multiple organizations. Candidate will collaborate with key functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify future analytics, data needs and document business cases and requirements. Candidate will collaborate with implementing organizations and technical stakeholders to ensure functional requirements are met. Activities include participation in Kanban/SCRUM development sprints and summaries, weekly SCRUMs and retrospectives.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
· Strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks, tracking actions across multiple organizations.
· Prior experience with Supply Chain systems (e.g., ILS-S, SCS, IMCS) preferred to research and document functional requirements; must collaborate with functionals and translate requirements using development tools such as JIRA and Confluence
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must operate constructively and effectively with end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
· Proven experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into functional specifications
· Prior experience successfully implementing or improving analytics or data management tools (e.g., Qlik, Business Objects (BOBJ), Power BI, or Tableau) is beneficial. Experience with query development, data/interface troubleshooting, ad-hoc report creation and related skills is a definite plus.
· Experience using continuous process improvement methodologies, tools, techniques; Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, and/or PMP Certification a huge plus.
· Requires power user skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access)
· Familiarity with agile and scrum.
· Candidates with recent and relevant U.S. Air Force Logistics experience are ideal.