Business Analyst II
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Business Analyst who will support the Investment Operations team during the transition to a new Investment accounting platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with Investment Operations team, the project integration management team and external service providers to assist with planning and executing transition activities.
• Assist in the discovery of changes to existing processes or new processes resulting from the transition to the AXA Group investment accounting system.
• Analyze and document the appropriate processes and procedures for the Investment Operations team with consideration to cross-over in Investment Accounting.
• Assist in identifying data or reporting requirements to support the Investment Operations team.
• Assist in preparation of test scripts, planning and coordination of testing for the Investment Operations team.
• Reconcile and analyze data from multiple systems and bring data difference discrepancies to a close with the assistance of members of the operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Finance or related field.
• Minimum four years in a business analyst position within investment operations and reporting functions.
• Proficient in Windows based applications and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience.
• Ability to work within a team environment and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organization skills.
• Project management experience is a plus.
1. Minimum four years in a business analyst position within investment operations and reporting functions. 2. Proficient in Windows based applications and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience. 3. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organization skills.