Business Process Engineer
Washington , DC
Our client seeking a Business Process Engineer in Washington, D.C. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant plans are developed and implemented based on appropriate methodologies and best practices to improve performance.
- Works closely with key managers and stakeholders to promote cross-unit communication and build support for organizational objectives.
- Supports project teams in service delivery and reporting.
- Creates and provides executive summaries.
- 4 years of progressive experience in relevant areas including: strategic communications, business management techniques and functions, reporting, data collection and analysis, written executive communications, and process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting data and/or analysis clearly and succinctly to an executive audience.
- He or she has experience in development, implementation, and communication of strategies and initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Experience evaluating data and developing efficiencies to streamline reporting and technical processes.
- Ability to use multiple technical systems to evaluate data gathered from the systems for analysis and action is required.