Business Systems Analyst
Softworld’ s client is hiring two Business Systems Analyst for their new account openings group.
- Plans and leads small to medium scale IT projects end to end
- Under the guidance of project leader, works closely with Business and IT stakeholders to develop requirements for major projects of considerable complexity
- Performs impact analysis on applications based on initial scope, and creates high level solutions & estimates based on feedback from developers & SMEs.
- Works with developers to understand / challenge design solutions.
- Reviews and validates test results per requirements.
- Supports QA testing and co-ordinates implementation
- Fields direct questions from end users on system behavior, data and software issues.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience with at least 2 years of experience in working with complex Java applications
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, Spring, and web services (SOAP and/or REST)
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot multi-layered Java systems.
- Direct New Accounts Opening experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements and translate into system requirements, working directly with business & non-IT stakeholders.
- Must have strong SQL and data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Banking experience is a strong plus
- Ability to participate in multiple projects at a given time and adapt to changing priorities and manage workload accordingly.