Southern New Hampshire
- Develop CNC programs using MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker.
- Configure tools and ensure efficient production.
- Analyze blueprints in order to calculate correct part dimension for tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Occasionally set up and operate CNC equipment.
- Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to engineering to modify parts and processes
- Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as required by the supervisor.
- CNC programming, and operating a CNC machine.
- Experience programming in MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker.
- Use precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers, and fixtures and gauges to check work.
- Read Instrumentation and gauges to accurately measure dimensions on parts that are being machined.
- Must have a proficient understanding of G-code and M-code programming.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting CNC machines.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to select tooling and machining resources for manufacture of parts.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Blueprint with GD&T reading capabilities.