CNC Prototype Machinist
- A CNC Prototype Machinist is needed for a 2-year contract role in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Develops and writes programs for numerically controlled machines using engineering specifications and drawings.
- Analyzes engineering drawings to define configuration of parts and determine sequence of machine operations.
- Develops programs for machine parts, tools, and sheet metal.
- Makes proper cutter selections on each part, considering factors such as speed, type of cutters, feeds, and control system limitations.
- Minimum of 7 years of CNC mill programming experience.
- Ability to read and follow instructions including blueprints.
- Associate’ s degree in a technical field or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.