Treasure Island, FL
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Claims Specialist who use their specialized expertise to handle even the most complex claims seamlessly. How do you make a good thing better? You focus on excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development. And you build a team of passionate and innovative claims experts who see success as a reason to roll up their sleeves and drive for improvement.
As a Claims Specialist dedicated to our Allied Specialty claims unit, you will play a critical role in handling and resolving claims related to the entertainment industry (e.g., amusement parks, carnivals, special events, etc.) Expect to work closely with your manager and fellow Claims colleagues to drive cases to resolution and also to interact and collaborate frequently with Regional Practice Leaders and the Underwriting teams. Together, you will be tasked with achieving the best possible outcomes for our direct client and its clients by resolving and settling claims proactively.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Handling assigned automotive and general liability claims from multiple jurisdictions, setting the case strategy for these claims in partnership with Regional Practice Leaders and Claims management.
- Partnering with selected managed care providers to ensure high quality, cost-effective medical management.
- Partnering with external counsel in setting and pursuing effective and cost-efficient litigation strategies for claims.
- Directing external adjusters where assigned.
- Coordinating and managing communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Underwriting, brokers, reinsurers, external vendors, etc.) to ensure the highest level of customer service. Participation in new account and renewal meetings may be required. - Consulting with Regional Practice - Leaders and Claims management on Large Losses and ensuring all steps are taken to achieve the best outcome.