Under the supervision of a line manager, supports the PR&R team with administrative activities including but not limited to: updating internal status reports, meeting agendas and minutes, organizing teleconferences, reviewing / filing vendor reports, finance tracking, contracting / SOW development and processing, maintaining internal ROI reporting of team efforts, and supporting internal and external review / approval clinical & MLR process and related documentation tracking • Assist with vendor reporting / tracking and ensure all files are up-to-date with clear history of activities and decisions
Partner with Patient Recruitment Managers and company CRCs to file documents in the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) for relevant projects according to applicable study specific requirements and Standard Operating Procedures
Assist with the review of content and participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing), as needed Research and provide insights about target patient population(s), competitive landscape, and potential sources of patients May contribute to the development and/or review of content for presentations and operations plans for programs Assist with other clinical systems enhancements/projects and department initiatives as necessary to meet business needs
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotech, contract research organization or clinical research site preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment under close supervision