Cloud Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Lead
Cloud Penetration and Vulnerability Assessment Lead
Software Engineer V is required for a 6-month contract-to-hire position in Arlington, VA.
- Assess and enhance current processes for the testing of cloud implementations and vulnerability assessments of those implementations.
- Maintain active liaison with other departments within DoS and government agencies relating to situational awareness.
- Develop all processes, policies and operational procedures.
Opportunity to develop and manage procedures, policies, and people ensuring the safety and security of our nation’ s data. Be part of a team implementing modern virtualized environments and taking our U.S. military forces to the next level. Work for one of the largest military contractors in the world while directly interacting with the DoD and DoS.
- Web Application vulnerabilities like SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and HTTP Flooding.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience with hands-on Penetration Testing and cloud security.
- Ethical Hacking (Certification Preferred).
- OSCP, GIAC GPEN, GWAPT (Or Other Penetration Testing Certifications).
- The ability to perform static and/or dynamic code review.
Duration: 6-month contract-to-hire
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance