N. Kingstown, RI
- Perform commissioning and testing tasks assigned by the Commissioning Manager
- Candidate will ensure that systems (i.e. electrical, mechanical, piping) are designed, installed, functionally tested and capable of being operated and maintained according to the owner’ s operational needs;
- Field operation and testing of mechanical systems, with emphasis on automated controls.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve mechanical / control issues;
- Document field conditions for new and existing systems;
- Communicate commissioning issues and document system status
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve equipment problems.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and electromechanical drawings.
- Strong electrical / mechanical background with regards to machinery and electrical systems
- Marine experience is preferred.
- Must have industrial experience and the ability to hit the ground running, testing the systems for safety and hazard assessment