Grand Prairie, TX
Our client in the Dallas, TX area, is looking for a Components Engineer with working knowledge of component selection, screening, parts qualification and derating of Electrical, Electronic, and Electro mechanical components used in military applications.
- The ideal candidate is a Material Science Engineer with electrical component experience or an Electrical Engineer with 5 years or more experience in Component Engineering.
- Parts Management - Working with designers to select components for use in designs
- Obsolescence - Work with component lists and industry tools to evaluate part availability and determining path forward when issues are identified.
- Must be proficient with computer tools such as MS Excel and Access.
- Candidate should have experience in electrical component manufacturing process and physical property analysis.
- Experience in Components Engineering with broad knowledge of electronic components and devices.
- The ideal candidate has experience working electrical components on a Production Program.
- Experience in the disposition of Q-Notes.
- Experience with parts release process, and with formal Configuration Board support.
- Experience working with Global Supply Chain, Quality and Manufacturing groups.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.