Configuration Manager – Amisys
Softworld Inc.’ s Client is seeking a configuration manager to identify, develop, implement and support all Departments that use Amisys and configuring Amisys to direct the way in which the system evaluates, processes and reports information.
This includes but is not limited to Authorization, Benefit Management, Billing & Accounts Receivable, Capitation, Claims Processing, Liability Recovery, Medical Management, Membership Processing, Pricing Management, Provider, Reference & Controls and System Parameters. Manage the Provider Enrollment and AWD Functions.
- Determine appropriate standards and configurations for Amisys and ensure each is appropriately maintained and supported. 10%
- Manage the Provider Enrollment Function which is responsible for maintaining the Provider Database. 10%
- Manage the AWD Function which is responsible for the supporting automated workflows for HNE, including the Claims Department. 5%
Develop, manage and design the configuration of Amisys to support all Departments as outlined below: 35%
- Reference and Controls. This includes Code sets, Procedure codes, diagnosis codes, DRGs, counters, super-tables, and Amisys configuration tables that are used in provider, membership, benefits, pricing, medical management, claims and finance.
- Benefits, which includes benefits, components, riders, benefit packages and key words.
- ASO Employer groups, which includes benefit design, main default tables, alt provider records, specialty capitation and medical management.
- Pricing, which includes provider pay classes, counters and fee schedules per various HNE provider agreements.
- Medical Management, which includes authorization requirements for the various plan designs.
- Finance, which includes Employer Group Billing, Claims Payable, Capitation Payable and Accounts Payable.
- Correspondence Generator, which includes letters, ID Cards and batch letter generation jobs.
- Liability Recovery, which includes LR tables, AY tables and COB.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Development, Provider Contracting, Claims Accounting, Underwriting and Payment Integrity to ensure products or agreements can be supported. 10%
- Manage IT Configuration budget and expense costs. 5%
- Participate on various HNE Committees/Teams including Medical Policy Committee, Payment Policy, Network Operations and Product Development. 25%
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field with more than 7 years configuration management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Amisys system configuration preferred
- Experience with health care insurance, health care provider or health care vendor organization is required
- Experience with MS Windows and MS Office required
- Specialized knowledge or skills in claims processing and system configuration
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks