Our client in the Vacaville, CA, Area, is looking for a Controls Automation Engineer with systems networking experience, industrial controls and PLC knowledge to be responsible for the development and implementation of industrial control systems, networks, and virtual computing systems. This will include the physical setup of network devices, cabling, and other infrastructure. Virtual systems will include the conversion of physical computers, virtual computer development, and server-based architectures. Control systems will include operator interfaces, PLC's, DCS's, software, data collection, and security.
- Automation Controls and PLC experience (Allen Bradley)
- Network administration experience for industrial pharmaceutical control systems
- Network devices, cabling, and other computer system infrastructure (Help Desk support)
- System architectures design and documentation
- Computer installation/configuration & maintenance
- Network device installation/configuration & maintenance
- Supports both internal and external customers