Cyber Security Integration Software Engineer
San Antonio, TX
As a Cyber Security DevOps Engineer, you will play a major role in supporting the visions of Cyber Security Operations via development, integration, and support of business systems. You will be part of a team that implements cutting edge IT solutions including vendor software, appliances, and custom-built software. Configuration, customization, and integration with other internally- or externally-hosted systems will also be required. You will be responsible for the applications supporting Cyber Security Operations portfolio and the development of the next generation of platforms.
• Integrate third-party products with internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems
• Develop, configure, and customize software
• Integrate data, and design data workflows
• Define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes
• Translate business requirements into technical feature solutions
• Implement front-end (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes and/or solve business needs
• Test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution
• Develop in collaboration with geographically dispersed teams
• Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
• Identify and create solutions to improve system performance and availability.
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (2 years)
• Experience with an Agile methodology (Scrum, SAFe, KanBan) in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support) (4 years)
• Experience with source/version control systems: For example, Gitlab, Github, RTC
• Experience creating system requirements, design, analysis, coding, testing and root cause analysis of complex system functionality across multiple platforms
• Experience in using data interchange formats such as XML, JSON, or CSV
• Experience in delivering IT solutions with the following principles imbedded: reliability, reusability, supportability, usability, scalability, security
• Experience in implementing, customizing and integrating third-party applications
• Experience using file transport protocols such as: FTP, SFTP, or SCP
• Familiarity with micro-service architectures
• Familiarity with container-based application creation and deployment
• Familiarity with authentication and authorization security protocols: Kerberos, SAML, or SSO
• Familiarity of multi-data center deployments (public or private)
• Experience in implementing and/or using ForgeRock Access and Identity Management product suite, or ForgeRock product suite
• Knowledge of authentication and authorization security protocols: Kerberos, SAML, SSO
• Experience with ForgeRock implementation and resolution for the issues that come up during such implementation.
• Integration and customization of ForgeRock tools i.e use of scripting to write connectors etc for Windows/Unix platforms.
• Good understanding of Privileged Account Management
• Experience with Java/J2EE
• Experience with Active Directory administration. Windows authentication and Linux administration.
• Experience with openshift platform and containers