Crystal City, VA
Secret clearance required based on government requirements
6+ month contract to direct-hire.
Data Architect with current Secret clearance needed to create the Data Strategy and make plans for implementation for a new Fleet Management Program office for a DOD customer. The position requires prior experience and knowledge of Military/DOD logistics or supply chain systems or knowledge of DOD 5000. The project is based in Crystal City and a current Secret clearance.
- Current Secret clearance
- 5+ years Data Architect experience including
- Experience with data modeling, Erwin, Oracle and/or SQL Server systems.
- Experience in major weapon system lifecycle sustainment processes and information needs
- Experience with Logistics information systems and data
- Knowledge of DODAF OR TOGAF
- Experience collecting business requirements from customers, and transform the requirements into DB data processes and data schema