Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Data Developer who will be responsible for developing complex projects, devising and modifying procedures to consolidate financial data and generate reports and dashboards. The role works closely with the Private Investment and Financial Advisory Service teams supporting a growing portfolio of private equity, real estate, and natural resource investments.
• Develops maintainable/scalable, effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards
• Participates in functional/system integration testing
• Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries.
• Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience, technical degree preferred
• Generally 5+ years of professional experience
• Experience working with SQL, including joins, subqueries, views and ability to write efficient SQL queries. Basic knowledge of data modeling (entities, indexes). Data analytics is a plus.
• Ability to build simple Python batch data pipeline (file-to-file, file-to-database, data engineering) using Pandas or Bonobos, exposure to SSIS or any other ETL experience is a plus
• Experience working in an Agile (scrum) development environment (Test-Driven Design, MVP, iterative and incremental design), familiarity with DevOps concepts
• Desired- experience on full stack development like Nodejs, Angular/React, REST API, FLASK, MEAN
Duration: 6-12+ Months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.