Data Encryption Analyst
Data Protection – Encryption Strategy Expert (Senior) – Cyber Security Engineer III
Public Trust Clearance
Data Protection – Encryption Strategy Expert (Senior) - The Data Security Analyst will be a key performer and critical team member in delivering and leading Data Security projects across the organization. The candidate will help develop long term Data Security strategies that develop a vision for clients over 3-5 year horizons. You will be integral in implementing and establishing supporting security programs around Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Database Activity Monitoring, Tokenization/Encryption, and data discovery technologies.
• Effective writing, communication and presentation skills
• The ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
• Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model with minimal oversight and direction
• Self starter mentality
• Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
• Must be able to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
• Ability to work in a matrix management model
• Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
• Demonstrated analytical skills Data Security Skills:
• Understanding of concepts involving Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption/Tokenization, Database Activity Monitoring technologies for clients to help address risk and to enhance our clients security posture.
• Will have the ability to help architect solutions for customers.
• Ability to work with clients to understand requirements and problem-sets and design solutions to address their Data Security needs.
• Willingness to learn new technology and explore the Data Security product space and assess technology from vendors.
• Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
• At least 3 years of experience managing large-scale technology deployment projects
• At least 3 years of experience in information security consulting (providing professional services consulting for end clients)
• Experience in database security (Oracle, MySQL, DB2)
• Experience in Data Encryption Strategies
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
(One or more desired): CompTIA Net+ CompTIA A+ CompTIA Security + CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing
Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.