Data Entry Specialist
Cambridge, MA | Contract
This role researches and provides efficient solutions to streamline data reporting activities for Quality Systems including LEADs, EQMS, QAAD, and any other software or system used to support Takeda R&D activities.
- Analyze current systems data relationships and daily and metric reporting. Identify opportunities to streamline outputs and analysis of data.
- Support existing MS Excel solutions if data anomalies are identified and determine root cause and if the anomaly can be addressed.
- Develop additional tools that will streamline analysis and data reporting with a high level of accuracy.
- Develop training and job aids so that these new tools can be supported by internal staff.
- Make recommendations on system enhancements to lessen the need on external tools.
- Work with staff to increase their skill set in working with MSExcel & MS Word.
- Perform data entry tasks into the Quality System Databases.
- Run reports from the Quality System Databases, analyze data and report metrics.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel functions and tools including macros.
- Experience in working with various computer systems, running reports in MS Excel and performing additional analytics using MS Excel tools.
- Utilize analytical skills to determine data relationships in computer skills & tools and effectively identify data issues and purpose solutions.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Tools (e.g. Excel, Word) tools and job aids on how to operate, maintain and trouble shoot the tools.
- Ability to train personnel on how to use manage the tools
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions with limited information.
- Works effectively with limited supervision.
- Capable of working independently as well as in teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor’ s Degree