Desktop Tech II
San Diego , CA
Desktop Technician ll
Desktop Technician ll needed for a 12+ month contract in Sand Diego. Installation, configuration, and testing, of Personal Computers, Laptops, Printers, and Software for the County of San Diego customers which is funded via the resource units in the contract for the equipment/Software that he/she will be supporting.
• Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
• Basic level server hardware replacement skills
• Basic data backup skills
• Minimum 2 year remote and on site troubleshooting experience
• Process documentation skills
• Server installation experience
• Installation of new Software utilizing remote tools.
• PC and Printer troubleshooting and repair.
• Application and hardware configuration for new equipment
• Data transfer from one device or drive to the next
• Customer interaction and communication
• Testing and validation of new resource units and images during creation
• Moving and relocating customer equipment from one site location to the next for site moves, remodels, etc.
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
• Strong organization, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a large team and handle client questions.
• Reliable and dependable.