Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer with an Operations focus. Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
· BS or equivalent
· Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
· Experience with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages (BASH, PERL, Python, Ansible
· Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, or Apache, MySQL, or nginx, etc.
· Experience maintaining Linux patch management platforms such as (RedHat Satellite, Foreman, Spacewalk)
· Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet or Ansible Tower
· Familiarity with load balancing firewalls, etc.
· Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy
· Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere, Nutanix AHV
· Familiarity with web-based technologies, including but not limited to, reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, service oriented architecture (SOA)
· Familiarity with web-servers, including but not limited to JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
· Experience with implementation and maintenance of Linux Containers, Docker and Devops tools Jenkins, Open Shift)
· Experience involving implementation and interfacing with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Nutanix)