Digital Design and FPGA Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
Title: Digital Design and FPGA Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights MI
Duration: 12+ Months
Top 3 Technical Skills:
- Conceptual digital design
- FPGA and VHDL experience
- Electronics and hardware systems development
- Support concept to production H/W including requirements analysis, electronic design, debug, test, and qualification
- Design, develop, and test Electronic H/W products, components, and subsystems.
- Create detailed circuit board specifications, ICD's, and test plans.
- Develop circuit card assembly schematics, layout guidelines, and support CCA layout
- Support component selection, procurement, and oversight of prototype hardware build.
- Support concurrent engineering reviews and trade studies.
- Develop engineering design fixes, and coordinate solutions.
- Perform technology research, feasibility assessments, and detailed hardware design requirements definition.
- Develop concepts to support advanced technology initiatives, IRADS, proposals, and demonstrators.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner schematic capture, PADS
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design, including PCB design.
- Experience with single board computers and microcontrollers.
- Experience with FPGA design and simulation, VHDL
- Experience with analog and digital video circuits.
- Experience with display technologies and video distribution techniques preferred.