Digital SOC Architect
Title: Digital SOC Architect
Location: Cambridge MA
Duration: 6+ months
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Digital SoC Architect individuals to develop cutting-edge future computing systems architectures which will be used in autonomously navigated vehicles implementing AI and machine vision algorithms. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital front-end design and will be able to translate systems requirements into an SoC topology using System C or C++, develop power and test models, and drive the design to verified RTL.
Applicants should have experience with design flows from Cadence or Synopsys, and have a working knowledge of physical, as well as logical, design.
- Requirements capture
- System architecture development
- IP block configuration
- Functional verification
- Handoff to physical design
- BSEE, MSEE preferred
- 7+ years overall experience
- Experience in multi-core processor systems
- Fluent in Verilog/VHDL/System C
- Fluent in Cadence or Synopsys Digital ASIC Tool Suite
- Ability to acquire a security clearance if needed
- Experience working with firmware developers.
- Experience with GPU & neural network inferencing subsystems
- Familiarity with sensor & multi-media subsystems
- Familiarity with hardware security, e.g., encryption, key management, TRNG/DRNG, PUFs, root-of-trust, design obfuscation, etc.