DoDAF Architect/System Engineer
- DoDAF Architect is required for a 12 month + position in Arlington, VA.
Looking for a system engineer with DoDAF experience who will be supporting the armed services fighter plane IT division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career with DoDAF architecture.
- Security Clearance: Secret clearance
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related IT discipline.
- Six (6) years of experience in system engineering and enterprise architecture
- Experience with developing DoDAF 2.0 architecture documentation, including a variety of OVs, CVs, SVs PVs, and StdVse
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring).
- Architecture certification by recognized Government or academic institution
- Experience within the cybersecurity domain to include understanding of Cybersecurity Principles, NIST guidelines, and Risk Management Framework
- Artificial Intelligent/Machine Learning (AI/ML) knowledge
- Professional certificate in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Duration: 12 months+
Clearance: Secret Clearance
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.