Electrical Design Engineer
We are currently seeking Electrical Design Engineers for our Cambridge MA offices.
Candidate will be responsible for utilizing their knowledge of the MEP industry to complete projects within electrical design. This position requires someone who needs little to no supervision. The candidate will be working with senior level electrical engineers to complete projects while coordinating with the mechanical department. This candidate will also be responsible for performing field surveys to obtain pertinent information for electrical system design.
• Successful candidates will have 3 or more years of electrical design experience for commercial, laboratory, and institutional facilities
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and the ability to create, collaborate, work and lead within a team environment
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
• Experience in performing field surveys to obtain pertinent information for the electrical system design
• Must have the ability to perform electrical calculations, select equipment, and prepare construction documents
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
• Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering along with a FE required
• Some local travel required