Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Harness Design Engineer
Job functions include system design, wire harness/cable design and detailing, wiring diagram development/design and detailing, component specification, specification documentation, prototype fabrication, electrical troubleshooting and lab support.
- Independently provide the full range of electrical engineering services on projects and lead others in accomplishing project objectives given by a supervisor.
- Provide Engineering leadership in assigned area including: working with area leadership to make technical operations support decisions and supporting less experienced engineers with coaching and mentoring.
- Solid understanding of electrical controllers, harnesses, components, etc used in industry.
- Solid understanding of basic electrical concepts used for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Electro-mechanical background with an understanding of electrical systems and its effects on other systems within a vehicle or machine
- Ability to work with and coordinate changes with multiple teams in a project setting.
- Basic CAD design skills using PTC Creo, PTC Creo Schematic, or similar software.
- Off-highway electrical systems, components and wiring
- BSEE degree