Asheville, NC | Contract
- An Electrical Engineer is needed in Ashville, North Carolina.
- You’ ll be responsible for developing proper specifications for electrical systems and system/component performance.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems including analog and digital circuits to improve product quality and reliability.
- Develop and execute test plans to validate electrical system performance while utilizing design for reliability tools and performance sensitivity analysis.
- Create 3D CAD models and 2D drawings for designs of new and existing products.
- Familiar with commonly used PCB CAD design tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a technical manufacturing environment with exposure to design for manufacture and assembly designs.
- Demonstrated understanding of Engineering Change Notices and Bill of Materials.
- Certification as a PMP or Green Belt.