The Mid-level Electrical Engineer will support the design, development and test of digital and analog component designs as well as subsystem-level designs that are required to support our various customers’ missions.
- Be an individual contributor within the electrical engineering design team that develops Hardware Configuration Items and Subsystem Level electrical design
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Interface with vendors for product development
- Interface with other engineering disciplines
- Provide direction/support to Manufacturing as required
- Attend formal design reviews as both a Presenter and Reviewer
- Occasional required travel to Field Sites, Installation Sites, and Vendors
Candidates must have experience specifying, designing and verifying digital components, and developing subsystem-level designs.
It is preferred those candidates for this position possess the following qualifications:
- Able to work in teams
- Able to work multiple programs concurrently (multi-tasking)
- Strong Communications Skills