Electrical Harness Design Engineer
New Holland, PA
• Study, understand & work in Schematics tool (Capital Harness) based on inputs provided.
• To modify/develop schematics and create Harness 2D drawings
• Create & defend harness routing designs utilizing Creo tool.
• Provide inputs and coordinate with offshore if required.
• Provide Value added design solutions whenever possible.
• Should actively participate(regularly) in design review meetings
• To track and update the Design changes proposed in such review meetings and submit the deliverables on time with best quality.
• To release the completed models and designs in Team center.
• Track the efforts spent and share the timecards on a regular basis.
* Experience - 3 to 5 years of experience
* Good understanding of Electrical basics and Electrical System
* Experience in Harness Design
* High proficiency in CREO Cabling - Harness routing
* Proficiency in Electrical Schematics tool (VeSys or Capital) - Schematics and Flat Harness Drawing creation
• Proficient with MS Office Excel and Word
• Must speak English fluently
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the automotive field
• Strong work ethic and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment