Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Seeking an Enterprise Architect to provide analysis, planning, design, development, documentation, assessment, review, and management of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) architecture products to align enterprise strategy, plans, and requirements with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force (AF) Enterprise Systems.
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise architecture and cyber systems integration.
- Must have proven experience as an enterprise architect including architecture development using Sparx Enterprise Architect and Rational System Architect (RSA).
- Excellent knowledge of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Unified Profile for DoDAF/MODAF (UPDM), and system engineering processes.
- Must have an understanding of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and cyber security.
- Comfortable interacting heavily with clients and end users to assess current state of systems and architecture, as well as future needs.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Requires good communications skills and the ability to work professionally with all levels of an organization.