Jackson , MI
Our client in the Jackson, MI, metro area, is looking for an Electronics Technician with Field Service interest and long-term aspirations for supporting field service teams. In office bench technician capabilities to perform radio communication equipment maintenance (EDACS), bench testing, troubleshooting and repair of radio communications equipment and LMR systems.
- Land/Mobile, two-way radio Technician must be a fully qualified Maintenance/ Install Technician.
- EDACS (Enhanced Digital Access Communications System)and knowledge of Integrated Multisite Controllers, Communication System Director, P25, OpenSky, Microwave, Simulcast, Pro-voice, Paging and Conventional Radio Systems.
- Associates Degree in Electronics ideal
- UHF/VHF Radio Systems, 800-900 MHz EDACS, P25, OpenSky, Conventional Radio Networks, Microwave, Paging, Mobile Data and Computers.
- Radio/Modem programming experience is a plus