Marlborough, MA | Contract
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, and Reporting & Forecasting experience are the must haves she is looking for
- They will be partnering with Distribution Centers spread across the United States, so should be comfortable working through email and telephone to get work done
This role provides a unique opportunity for an analyst to utilize a financial skill set to assist in strategic development of financial and operational plans for the Marshalls and TJ Maxx Distribution Centers.
• Collaboration with Distribution Center Management Team in creation of financial and operational strategies.
• Develop Annual Operating Expense Budget for the 10 domestic Distribution Centers in the Marshalls and TJ Maxx Network. The Distribution Center budgets are consolidated into the MMX Divisional budget as well as the TJX Corporate Annual Budget.
• Create Monthly Expense Forecasts for MMX Distribution Services Supply Chain Operations.
• Partner with Distribution Center Finance Team on the Operational Month End Close.
• Month-end Consolidation and Reporting for MMX Distributions Centers to include operational and financial metrics as well as Supply Chain spend throughout the network.
• Ensure corporate finance policies and procedures are adhered to and internal processes are maintained.
• Act as the liaison between the Home Office and the Distribution Centers Finance Team.
• Analyze, identify and assist in the resolution of monthly expense variances vs. forecast and determine potential opportunities for savings.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team's overall efficiency, depth of insight, accuracy, etc.
• 1+ year experience in a Finance or Accounting related position.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management- MBA a plus. Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including deadline-sensitive priorities.
• Highly organized, analytical thinker with strong communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to positively influence results, deliver above expectations, and collaborate cross functionally.