- A firewall engineer is needed for a 6 month CTH position in Arlington, VA.
- In this role you will provide firewall support
- Work for a financial sector of the government
- Minimum of 4 years of enterprise network security experience (firewall, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDPs), log management/reporting solutions)
- Planning and deployment of new network security systems.
- Resolution of tier 2 trouble incidents for firewalls, secure e-mail gateways, email encryption technologies, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), and network forensics tools
- Cisco and Juniper firewalls, routers, switches are a plus.
- Practical experience supporting Cisco ESA email security appliance and FireEye is a plus
- Knowledge of various operating systems and hardware (Linux, Windows).
- Desired Certifications: Palo Alto Certifications, CCNP, CCNA, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-Junos, ITILv3, and CISSP.
Duration: 6 months CTH
Clearance: Public Trust
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.