Full Stack .Net Developer (w/Angular)
Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer is required for a 6+ month contract in Denver, CO.
- The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in the development and maintenance of commercial software products to build reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class solutions for global Fortune 500 customers.
- 80% remote, at least one day of on-site work.
- Design, code, test and debug new product enhancements for commercial software product(s).
- Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team.
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members.
- Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack, including .NET/C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API.
- Experience with front-end libraries, AngularJS, Angular, and jQuery. Bootstrap is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development.
- 5+ years’ experience.
Duration: Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.