Full Stack Java Engineer
The Full Stack Principal Java Engineer will support critical parts of our development of new end to end features up through production. This principal Java engineer should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones. As a Full Stack Engineer, this professional will work closely with the product owners, application architects, and developers to complete the development, deploy to Kubernetes based platform and involve in all phases of project. The right candidate should have strong background on Spring based micro services, REST APIs, Kubernetes, and Cloud technologies.
- 8-10 years of expertise working with various JEE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS) technologies.
- 5-8 years of experience in DB technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Proven experience building Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Experience working with Git, reviewing other people’ s code, and working with pull requests.
- Experience developing Springboot based microservices and all that they entail: containers, kubernetes, service discovery, and elastic search.
- Experience using security/coding standard tools like Fortify.
- Exposure to virtualization techniques.
- Strong understanding of both network and system security
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.