Functional Analyst - REMOTE
These positions support a program that requires technical, analytical and program expertise to support data quality analysis and remediation in order to identify, analyze and resolve patient identity, multiple and or duplicate patient records, unmerges and other data quality issues for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and it's Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). An understanding of these processes, the DHA and current/future information systems (ie CHCS, DEERS, AHLTA, CoPath, Cerner, etc) is critical.
Jr Functional Analyst responsibilities:
• With some oversight, plans and conducts analyses of business problems associated with newly developed, or to be developed, functionality for IT applications.
• Understands the processes, procedures and data associated with enterprise applications.
• Work on project teams to assist in analyses of system components and processes to facilitate improvement.
• Provide documentation and configuration management support to the functional analysis team.
Examples include documentation of workflow procedures and data modeling documentation.
• Prior professional experience with data quality management programs for large federal or commercial healthcare systems
• Prior experience analyzing, verifying, and updating patient identity and demographic data
• Bachelor’ s Degree and 1 year of analytical experience