HP 3PAR Storage Engineer
Camp Lejeune , NC
HPO 3 PAR Storage Engineer
- HPO 3 PAR Storage Engineer is required for a 1 year contract in Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Collaborates with the Technical Support team and participates in the knowledge transfer and transition
- Provides workaround for incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- Documenting builds/provisioning process based on projects
- Provisioning backup and storage requests based on SLA target and per project requirement
- Performs initial backup run and testing and provide remediation if necessary
- Configuring HP Data Protector File system backups in Windows, UNIX, and RHEL platforms
- Configuring HP Data Protector Database Integration backups for SQL and Oracle
- Configures zoning in SAN switch and drive mapping to virtual and tape libraries
- Knowledge in SAN Structure - Disk allocation, LUNs, Zoning, Mapping
- Allocates storage requirement needed in Boot from SAN (BFS) option for physical server builds
- Performs Storage LUN provisioning, LUN extension and LUN decommissioning
- Create new daily, weekly, monthly, yearly backups and retention period in Future Mode Operation (FMO), migrated from old backups into new HP DP backups.
- Engagement with multiple projects supporting Data Center backup and storage solutions Technology Expertise
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Security +
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.