HR Finance Analyst
Top 3 Technical Skills:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle HRIS, HRMS or any other large scale ERP system
- Financial Analysis experience
Homerun Desired Skill:
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a HR Finance Analyst who will be responsible for providing insightful financial support to HR, high quality reports, analytics, and financial metrics. This is a fast paced and high performing working environment, and this role is critical to the effective delivery of HR services to our clients. The successful candidate will be pro-active, able to operate independently but as an integrated member of the team and be comfortable in a constantly changing environment and have a strong personal drive for excellence.
- Aggregate severance related costs for financial-close activities that include the reviewing severance information for accruals and reviewing data for completeness, and posting relevant data to G/L. Also reviewing severance payment data and calculating applicable journals for posting.
- Produce efficient, accurate and insightful data analysis and management information on regular basis.
- Support budget process by liaising and coordinating with colleagues in other locations to consolidate global fringe benefit information as well as HR expense information to enter into budget software.
- Perform global analysis on fringe benefits, identifying and rectifying discrepancies, provide suggestions for process enhancements, and report out findings.
- Investigate data for integrity issues, and partner with HR team and other stakeholders to resolve them.
- Make recommendations around enhancements to processes and reporting suites to ensure that the HR continues to work effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in production of presentations related to HR and Personnel Cost.
- Recent graduate ideally in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science degree
- Very strong attention to detail
- Extremely analytical and creative thinker with problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of complex data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including production of charts and graphs, statistical data, pivot tables, and advanced functions
- Strong numerical ability (comfortable working with figures and mathematical concepts) and a knowledge of basic analytics procedures
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, but also an effective team player; direct manager will sit in the US
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Interest in human capital metrics and analytics